Main Article Content
The paper discusses current international recommendations on the diagnosis and treatment of anaemia in chronic kidney disease. Presents a detailed analysis of the alpha-erythropoietin, discussed the advantages and disadvantages of its application in clinical practice.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.
Ermolenko V. M., Nikolaev, A. Y. Erythropoietin: biological properties and application in the clinic. Ter. archive. 1990;62(11):141-145.
Bauer С. Erythropoietin - from gene structure to therapeutic applications. J. Perinat. Med 1995;23:77-81.
Wu H., Lee S.H., Gao J. et al. Inactivation of erythropoietin leads to defects in cardiac morphogenesis. Development. 1999;126:3597-3605.
Buemi M., Nostro L., Romeo A. From the oxygen to the organ protection: erythropoietin as protagonist in internal medicine. Cardiovasc Hematol Agents Med Chem. 2006;4(4):299-311.
Anagnostou A., Liu Z., Steiner M. et al. Erythropoietin receptor mRNA expression in human endothelial cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1994;91:3974-3978.
Ohneda O., Yanai N., Obinata M. Erythropoietin as a mitogen for fetal liver stromal cells which support erythropoiesis. Exp Cell Res. 1993;208:327-331.
Ogilvie M., Yu X., Nicolas-Metral V. et al. Erythropoietin stimulates proliferation and interferes with differentiation of myoblasts. J Biol Chem. 2000;275:39754-39761.
Eckardt K.-U., Hartmann W., Vetter U. et al. Eur J Pediatr 1990; 149: 459-464.
Іванов Д.Д., Корж О.М. Нефрологія в практиці сімейного лікаря: навчально-методичний посібник. — 2-ге вид., переробл. — Донецьк: Видавець Заславський О.Ю., 2012. — 121-128 сс.
Клінічні практичні настанови KDIGO (2012) з анемії при ХХН//Почки.- 2013.- №1.- С.71-76.
Grimm C., Wenzel A., Acar N. et al. Hypoxic preconditioning and erythropoietin protect retinal neurons from degeneration. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2006;588:119-131.
Canadian Erythropoietin Study Group. Association between recombinant human erythropoietin and quality of life and exercise capacity of patients receiving haemodialysis. BMJ. 1990 Mar 3;300(6724):573-578.
Goldberg N., Lundin A.P., Delano et al. Changes in left ventricular size, wall thickness and function in anemic patients treated with recombinant human erythropoietin. Am Heart J. 1992;124:424-427.
Foley R.N., Parfrey P.S., Morgan J. et al. A randomized controlled trial of complete correction of anemia in hemodialysis patients with asymptomatic concentric LV hypertrophy or LV dilatation.
Mancini D. M., Katz S.D., Lang C.C. et al. Effect of Erythropoietin on Exercise Capacity in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Heart Failure Circulation. 2003;107:294.
Van der Meer P., Lipsic E., Henning R.H. et al. Erythropoietin Induces Neovascularization and Improves Cardiac Function in Rats With Heart Failure After Myocardial Infarction. J Am Coll Cardiol, 2005;46:125-133.
Sowade O., Gross J., Sowade B. et al. Evaluation of oxygen availability with oxygen status algorithm in patients undergoing open heart surgery treated with erythropoietin beta. J Lab Clin Med 1997;129:97-105.
Jelkmann W. Renal erythropoietin: properties and production. Rev. Physiol. Biochem. Pharmacol. 1986;104:139-217
Pablo E. Pergola, Gary Gartenberg, Min Fu, Steven Sun, Marsha Wolfson, Peter Bowers A randomized controlled study comparing once-weekly to every-2-week and every-4-week dosing of epoitin alfa in CKD patient with anemia.
Дударь И.А., Гончар Ю.И. Эффективность и безопасность препарата Эпобиокрин при коррекции анемии у пациентов с ХПН VD ст., которые находятся на заместительной гемодиализной терапии//Украинский журнал нефрологии и диализа.-2013.- №3 –С. 24-32.